Edgar's lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there! I have to call my mother in law tomorrow since Mothers Day in Mexico is on May 10th. So when is Fathers Day in Mexico? June 10th??? I hope everyone has an extra special day today. As soon as I get off of work I will be off to see my Granny who is cooking ham, scalloped corn, potato salad and pecan pie and those Hawaiian dinner rolls! I am really hungry.
Oh yeah pregnancy update... I am almost 4 months and I am still sick a lot of the time. I have to eat right when I am hungry because if I wait and the urge to eat has slacked I will get sick. Yesterday, Edgar was going to let me sleep late, but I got hungry and I got up and went straight to the fridge and started making a roast beef sandwich. He was like what are you doing? I said I am hungry, like right now and I have to eat. He was like oookay. I think that he thought I was playing the last time when we had to go to the Chinese place super fast. And I can not eat anything it has to be something I really want. I will be glad when this part is over.
Another thing I can't do without getting a sick feeling.. is brush my teeth.
I have to do this 3 times a day and I dread it. I don't know why, but I have always been like that when I was pregnant, but it never lasted this long. It's not the tooth paste it is the actual toothbrush in my mouth that makes me gag and makes me sick. Maybe I need a small kids size tooth brush. I am going to try that.
Anyone out there have strange things happen while they were pregnant?
A friend of mine said that she would get sick when she washed her hair.
Man, this is weird.

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment