Edgar's lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update

I can not believe I have not posted in so long.
Everything is going good. I am 19 weeks pregnant and I am going to find out what I am having next Monday! I hope it is a girl, but as long as the baby is healthy I am fine. If anyone has any Spanish name ideas please feel free to leave them! For boys and girls. I have a few, but I know I could run in to some different things. I want something really Spanish.
See what you all can come up with..... =)

2 comments:

  1. For girls I like: Camila, Valentina, Sofía, María, Natalia, and Rebeca.

    For boys: Diego, Andrés, Fernando, Santiago, Alejandro, Emiliano, Leonardo and Alfonso

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! Sofia is the name that I am leaning towards if it is a girl!

    My son's middle name is Andres!
    I like the name Alejandro and call him Alex, but Edgar is like.. uh no. I said why it's cute. He wants to name the baby after his dad if it is a boy. His dad's name is Manuel.

    Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete