Edgar's lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Good News...I think

I do not keep up with politics too much, but I went to foxnews website today to see what was going on and I saw 'Obama Administration to file suit over Arizona Immigration law' I was like OMG, I can not believe it. To me it seemed like a way of the President and his staff taking up for the immigrants and they agree that this is the wrong way to handle it. It makes me have hope that they are going to reform immigration in some way and it could really help people. I was looking back to 2000 (I think) and there was some kind of LIFE act that they put in place. I think that was nice and he would not even have to leave the US to adjust status. I think that leaving the US, not knowing what is going to happen is the hardest part. Because once you are in Mexico, you are there.

Well I guess I will have to look and see what is going on. I am happy for the people in Arizona. Regardless of other stuff they have the human right to be happy and not feel like animals in cages.

PS- If anyone has any negative or racist comments keep them off my blog =) Post them elsewhere or start your own blog! Thanks in advance.

Here's to you Arizona!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment